Monday, August 2, 2010

t&a goes to the Post Office


Today I made my first trip to the Post Office to send off our inaugural sales! I'm learning that the USPS is a giant pain in the ass, but hopefully I will also learn to navigate their maze of systems and regulations quickly. Today I shipped a brooch and a romper to Australia and a dress to Singapore. Gotta love those international shoppers! I am amazed and thrilled that our stuff is traveling around the globe for a new life & untold adventures. Vintage is special. These garments have at least 9 lives and could probably tell a thousand stories. I've always wondered who wore and loved these pieces before me and there's no telling where they will go beyond Australia and Singapore before retiring to the comfort of someone's cozy cedar chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design