Thursday, September 16, 2010

Newest Obsession... Vintage Jewelry Boxes

I've been on a jewelry-making binge lately. I admit it. I've recently become totally addicted to creating little sparkly things for ears, necks, and wrists....
Pretty soon I'll be posting some handmade earrings and necklaces to the shop, but in the meantime, piles of pretty baubles have been stacking up in my already over-crowded office. What to do with all this loveliness? This question sent me on a quest to find some beautiful and practical storage. Here's what I found on my favorite site, esty.com
Clockwise from top right: Shop: AntiNu, Vintage Farrington Green Box; Shop: TastyVintage Vintage Chocolate Tin; Shop: BDVintage Metal Cut-Out Trinket Box; Shop: Niftic Art Deco Green Celluloid Box; Shop: BambooBettie 50's Pink Mele Box; Shop: LauraHardie Vintage Farrington Box; Shop: RetroVintageBazaar Red Celluloid Asian Box; Shop: ModHuman 40's Cream Mele Box; Shop: LoverlyVintage 70's Patchwork Box with Ballerina; Shop: OpheliaVintageHome 60's Mele Earring Box Down From Center; Shop: CrabvilleinAutumn Vintage Gold Cut-Out Box; Shop: KatsCollection 50's Mosaic Box; Shop:YeOldeVintageShoppe Mid Century Modern Jewelry Box;
Shop: SouthernBellaVintage 60's Cream Mele Box


Store those Jewels in Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design