Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's been busy in Mama's workshop

I've been busily making earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and clutch purses for the upcoming shopping events in November. My workshop has been a mess lately with fabrics, beads, wires, tools and scraps everywhere. There seems to be something on every surface. I am trying to keep it all together and tidy although, for me being creative doesn't really go hand in hand with being neat. Just for fun, I thought I would share a few shots of my space and a few sneak peeks at the goods in progress...

an array vintage fabrics that will soon become clutch purses

the wall of inspiration.... for those times when it's just not flowin'

a few finished pieces waiting for a new home. big thanks to Marcia for donating the dresses that became 2 of these clutches

the tiny space where all the magic happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design